Do Good has done good.
Hard work pays off! Here are just a few of the good things happening at the Riverfront Park Amphitheater, newly re-branded as Waterworks at Riverfront Park:
- Earth, Wind and Water team members selected this awesome logo, which will soon be incorporated into signage at the park.
- Plans for public art are underway. OneColumbia is guiding the process for selecting an artist to bring the team's vision to life -- painting the amphitheater's base, walls and steps, and drawing on the natural colors of the surrounding environment.
- Be on the lookout for new seating options, sponsored in part by What's Next Midlands! Just as many of you imagined, Adirondak chairs and hammocks will provide visitors with comfortable spots to sit and relax.
- Historic Columbia is helping with the research and design of new displays that will draw attention to the historic turbine building.
- Rocky Shoals Spider Lily Happy Hours kicked off at 5pm every Tuesday in May! Featuring Bierkeller beers and Wurst Wagen's sausage cart, as well as walking tours guided by special guests.
Many thanks to our Do Good participants, for making our city a better place to live. And a very special thanks to our partner EngenuitySC for using their project management expertise to bring your ideas to life.